Ingredients/Compontents of Scalloped tomatoes recipe
- large ripe tomatoes - 4 item
- fresh bread crumbs - 1 c
- minced green onion - 2 Tbsp
- dried thyme leaves - 1/2 tsp
- salt - 1/4 tsp
- pepper - 1/4 tsp
- chopped parsley - 1/4 c
- shredded Cheddar cheese 1
- olive oil - 1 2
- paprika - 1 item
- fresh basil for garnish optional - 1 item
- fresh tomato slices for garnish - 1 item
How to make scalloped tomatoesSlice tomatoes about 1/2-inch thick. Combine the next 6 ingredients. In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, layer tomatoes, bread mixture and cheese. End with a sprinkle of bread crumbs and cheese. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover. Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove cover for the last 10 minutes. Garnish with tomatoes and basil if desired.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?