Ingredients/Compontents of Shrimp creole recipe
- chopped onion 1/2
- chopped celery 1/3
- chopped bell pepper 1/3
- roasted garlic butter Land O' Lakes - 1 Tbsp
- flour 2
- medium shrimp, shelled and deveined 1
- can tomato paste - 1 oz
- can Cajun stewed tomatoes - 1 1/2
- water - 1 c
- salt 1/2
- Worcestershire sauce 1/2
- Tabasco, to taste - 1 item
- Cooked white rice - 1 item
How to make shrimp creoleSaut?© the onion, celery, and bell pepper in the garlic butter until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle flour over the vegetables and stir. Cook until flour is no longer white. Watch it carefully to avoid burning. Add shrimp and cook just until shrimp turn pink. Add tomato paste, stewed tomatoes, water, salt, Worcestershire and Tabasco. Cook over low heat for about 15 minutes. Serve over rice. Makes about 6 servings.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?