Sweet 'n sour turkey potato salad
Ingredients/Compontents of Sweet 'n sour turkey potato salad recipe
- sugar 3
- cider vinegar 5
- small onion, finely chopped - 1 item
- salt 1
- pepper to taste - 1 item
- ketchup 1
- mayonnaise 3
- red potatoes, boiled, peeled and kept warm - 1 lb
- ribs celery, peeled and diced - 2 item
- diced, smoked turkey breast 3/4
How to make sweet 'n sour turkey potato saladIn small saucepan, combine sugar and vinegar. Heat until the sugar dissolves. Transfer to large bowl. Add onion, salt, pepper, ketchup and mayonnaise. Add the potatoes, celery and turkey. Toss well. Makes 4 servings.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?