Ingredients/Compontents of Texas meatballs recipe
- ground beef - 1 lb
- bulk sausage - 1/2 lb
- soft bread crumbs - 1/2 c
- egg, slightly beaten - 1 item
- can condensed onion soup - 1 1/2
- can condensed tomato soup - 1 3/4
- cornstarch - 2 Tbsp
- garlic powder 2
- vinegar - 1/4 c
- brown sugar 1/4 c - 3 Tbsp
- Worcestershire - 1 Tbsp
- hot pepper sauce - 1/8 tsp
- cooked rice - 1 item
How to make texas meatballsMix thoroughly beef, sausage, crumbs and egg. Shape into meatballs. In skillet, brown meatballs; pour off fat. Add remaining ingredients except rice. Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes or until done. Stir occasionally. Serve with rice. Makes about 5 cups.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?