The king's copper penny carrots
Ingredients/Compontents of The king's copper penny carrots recipe
- cans carrots, sliced - 2 item
- small bell pepper, thinly sliced - 1 item
- medium onion, thinly sliced - 1 item
- can tomato soup - 1 3/4
- salad oil - 1/2 c
- vinegar - 1 c
- prepared mustard - 1 tsp
- Worcestershire sauce - 1 tsp
- salt and pepper to taste - 1 item
How to make the king's copper penny carrotsDrain carrots. Arrange layers of carrots, bell pepper and onion in container. Make a marinade of the other ingredients and heat well until blended. Pour over carrots. Keep refrigerated. Will keep for weeks and liquid may also be used again. Recipe may be doubled. Serves 12.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?