Tomato florentine soup
Ingredients/Compontents of Tomato florentine soup recipe
- basil 3
- bunch fresh parsley, chopped - 1/2 item
- bunch cilantro, chopped - 3/4 item
- green onions, chopped fine - 2 item
- stalks celery, chopped fine - 2 item
- water 3
- can tomato juice - 1 oz
- chicken bouillon or base 3
- can of water tomato juice can - 1/2 item
- salt, pepper and Lawry's to taste - 1 item
- cooked shell macaroni 1
How to make tomato florentine soupSimmer the first 6 ingredients over low heat until tender, about 45 minutes. Add the tomato juice, chicken bouillon or base and 1/2 can of water. Salt, pepper and Lawry's to taste. Add the macaroni. Heat until hot. May add hamburger to it.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?