Tuna noodle soup
Ingredients/Compontents of Tuna noodle soup recipe
- cans Campbell's Mushroom Soup - 3 item
- large bag egg noodles - 1 item
- cans of tuna in water - 3 item
- c milk - 1 item
- tbsp butter or margarine - 1 item
How to make tuna noodle soupBoil bag of egg noodles. Drain. Mix milk, butter, soup and tuna in a pan. Heat on medium heat for 3 minutes or until it is at a slight boil, mixing as it heats. Add mixture to noodles. Serve hot.
You can also add peas and serve on toast.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?